aish... x kn tgk je... click lor....

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

our first anniversary

just before midnight... i manage to publish this entry just for u ney... i know that u r so bored rite now.. i hope when u read bout my entry... it will refresh ur memory....
i know lately... i didnt text u for a long time... it just because im my number out of credit... i hope u understand... n the reason that i rarely online... just because my little brother & younger brother... they spend so much time using both lapy... and my father were using desktop pc... so im really sorry k my dear....
ookey... continue to our anniversary i hope u can accept this date as our historical date... no problemo rite?? i know... actually 7.12.2009 isnt the right date... but starting from this date we start our new life rite...?? u r ri
te when u say that our relationship until today is more than 7 years... but i want u to know sumthing... which is better... quality or quantity?? and my answer is quality... for the past 6 years... i always forgot sumthing... i always mis judge of everything bout u...
but now im determine that i will not let the banana fruit twice... okey dear??
HAPPY ANYVERSARY
TO MY LOVELY
WIFEY....
PN. SALFAWIRDA BINTI ABD RASHID

THERE'S NONE OTHER WORD THAT I CAN DECRIBE ABOUT YOU
BUT
THERE'S ONE WORD THAT I WANT TO SAY IT TO YOU
IT WILL BE NONE OTHER THAN
I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: