aish... x kn tgk je... click lor....

Monday, February 21, 2011

new post!

okay first of all.... i wanna say sorry to my sweet pumpkin... i have been a while since my last post... rite?? i know that my English suck... but i just wanna write this thing in English keyh... lately.... urgh... my life become miserable... i have flu for about 2 weeks... cough until now... okey my friend told me that i should endure this challenge from ALLAH S.W.T.

for the past 4 years... i manage ti keep my hair from being bold!.. and suddenly last week my heart were kind of open to make my head bold.... oh yeah.. rite now im watching a movie 'how to lose a guy in 10days' although i have watched it... suddenly theres one song that i like... the story in this song so so so so touching.... so i would like to dedicate this songs to SALFAWIRDA BINTI ABD RASHID.... ney i hope u enjoy it keyh....



video

No comments: