aish... x kn tgk je... click lor....

Monday, April 25, 2011

25 facts bout me...(thanks 2 our lovely teacher cik uncit...)


1. SALFAWIRDA own me...
2.not so friendly
3.have my own nickname...call me "token"
4.really hate writing(just wat sbb tepakse)
5.pns brn!!!!
6.kuat jeles!!!!
7.malas yang amat...
8.rajin tido..
9. heavily smoker....
10. preferred happy ending
11. my motto"we were young!,we run free!"
12.love sport car...
13.love driving....
14.not In-Trend ...
15. dreaming to go and stay in japan..
16.love 2 disturbed people...
17.once dreamin bout wanna be JAPAN GT racer
18.simple n happy life...
19.eats to make sure you dont die... while im... eat till i die....
20. love Chinese food
21.menci!!! mat rempit....
22.perut saye suda same besa ngan perut uncit saye.... i like!!!!
23.ske bce on9 manga
24.ske angan2 mat jenin...
25. x boley idup tanpe refrigerator...

Yours Sincerely,
NIZAM MUZAINI
this is an electronic copy,
signature doesnt needed...


No comments: